Have you got what it takes to be an effective chair. Come to this session to learn good practice and share experiences. The course will include presentation, discussion, work in groups and opportunities for questions to be answered throughout the session
- This course will aim to
- Explain the main features of the Chair’s role
- Identify how Chairs can be most effective
- Effective Succession Planning
- Share experiences of good and outstanding leadership
- Develop an understanding of the expectations of Governing Bodies to ensure their school provides the best education
Aimed at experienced and new chairs, prospective chairs and vice-chairs of governing bodies and committees.